To live a healthy life, breathing fresh air is not only important but also necessary. For each parent, their top priorities in life are the health and safety of their babies. Babies need some extra care and attention, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Each and every parent believe that children need special care and attention, especially when they are at their young age. So, to do the best care of your child, you can not disagree with the benefits of air purifier for baby.
There are various kinds of diseases those are always ready to jump on them and their parents have to ensure that their children are completely safe and happy. So, providing a safe and fresh environment to the babies at home is all one needs.
Effective Benefits of an Air Purifier for Baby
You know, there are several sizes and types of air purifier for baby’s nursery. Keeping in mind, you have to decide which one to get is more important than deciding on just the beautiful looks of an air purifier. There are many types of devices you can go for, depending on your needs:
- Air Purifier for Organisms: To get rid of harmful dust particles, allergic pollen grains, smoke, pet odors and many other particles that usually get in the air inside your baby’s room, you can go for an air purifier for your baby. Even, these purifiers get rid of the harmful organisms that can set inside your baby’s sleeping bed.
- For Omitting Harmful Gases in Your Baby’s Room: Cooking in the kitchen can release gaseous particles that spread with the air of your home. These gaseous particles can easily cause your furniture to get ruined. With the help of a baby air purifier, you can not only keep the air the fresh, but also the furniture can always look its best.
- To Get Rid of Harmful Pollutants: Baby’s air purifier can be a noteworthy help in getting rid of unignorable pollutants that can produce various health problems that people are not aware of. These problems may cause breathing difficulty, skin conditions and make changes for sinus to occur as well.
The most significant benefits of air purifier for baby is that they help to remove dangerous pollutants from the room and your child will breath freshest air. Indefinite, air purifiers are great for removing:
- Mold Spores
- Odor particles
- Volatile Organic Compounds
Should You Use an Air Purifier in Your Baby’s Room?
A research has proved that the air inside the home often holds higher concentrations of hazardous chemicals than the air outside. Children breath fifty percent more air per pound of body weight than adults do. Because of that, decreasing chemicals and toxins in your home is very necessary. With fresh indoor air, common syndromes caused by indoor pollutants such as a sore throat, itchy eyes, headaches, and dizziness can allay.
You know, there are many steps that you can prevent indoor air pollutions and minimizes the need for an air purifier in the baby’s room.
- Do not smoke! There is a baby beside you.
- Natural products should be used instead of using harmful chemicals to clean your home! You can use baking soda and lemon juice or anything you want.
- You can use plants for your lovely table, many of them clean the air toxins and give oxygen. For this, you can use a Chrysanthemum and they come in a variety of colors.
- Stay away from carpeting that holds mold, dust and pretty much anything else.
A Safe Air Purifier Solution for Your Baby
Since baby’s lungs is still developing, it is essential to keep the air as fresh as possible. Purifiers are great as they can run all night long without disturbing baby’s sleep. If your child is sensitive or has asthma or allergies, providing them with an air purifier will not only bring ease but also a happier baby.
What Are the Safest Air Purifiers for Baby’s
Now you know how much beneficial air purifiers are for your babies, but before you buy a good one for your baby, you need to know some important facts about an air purifier for the newborn baby.
The fact is, all air purifiers are not safe for newborn babies. Only, some several kinds of air purifiers can give you the peace you are looking for. On the other hand, if you pick the wrong one, it may actually harm your baby.
You have look for two main features in a safe air purifier for your baby include:
- A True HEPA Filter
- An Activated Carbon Filter
These two key filters do not contain any harmful effects on your child and make sure that your air purifiers remove the majority of the pollutants from your baby’s room.
A True HEPA Filter is able to trap small particles down to 0.3 microns. It is 7x smaller comparing with the thickness of a human hair. Also, it can lock in 99.97% of the particles which pass through this dense filter such as dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, some bacteria and many more.
The Activated Carbon Filter removes the unpleasant odors. So, when the particles pass through the filter, they get absorbed without any chance of escaping.
Now, you can see, how much beneficial those filters are to keep your baby safe from breathing in airborne pollutants. You can’t have only one of these filters for your baby’s room air purifier. You need both of them, really!
Products You Must Have to Avoid
There are two types of technology that you will want to avoid at any cost while you are shopping for an air purifier for your baby.
First one is Ozone Generators that emit ozone into the air which causes all types of small problems related to the nasal passages, eyes and respiratory system.
And the second one is Ionic Air Purifiers. Though these products are 100% safe for the adults, they do emit some level of ozone as a byproduct while cleaning the air. Baby’s should not be exposed to any amount of ozone as it might injure their respiratory system.